|Часть речи:||прилагательное, разговорное|
|Значение:||невежественный, необразованный, несведущий, неумный|
|Связанные слова / Синонимы:||to be clueless about something|
- Joe's totally clueless.
- But when it comes to road safety they are clueless.
- He was followed by a very young and very clueless officer.
- I lie clueless in the cot until - until when?
- I was clueless, of course, but it was an opportunity to strike up an amusing conversation.
- Polar Star is no exception; its lovely clueless opening soon snarls up in a mess of motives and half-finished characters.
- So I ended up at Safeway, utterly clueless as to where to find stockings.
- The champagne may be warm, and the waitresses clueless.
- Well, they were simply clueless and it could have been 9-0 again.