- He's short, pudgy, and bald.
- A few feet away a pudgy man in his sixties finished one pack of Marlboros and started another.
- Her pudgy face was very pale and her eyes looked as bad as Jinny's felt.
- I hate my stomach - it's a bit pudgy.
- Loppy-eared Leo, a pudgy walker hound, found himself all alone when his owner moved away.
- Rossi burst into another peal of giggles as he put a pudgy arm around Harry's shoulder.
- Somebody had pulled his gold wedding ring off his pudgy hand.
- The Kelda waddled into the shadows and returned with her pudgy fists clenched.