- Employees are asked to touch the cloth swatches and examine the quality for themselves.
- It seemed a bit risky to begin on the main pieces of work, so I made a separate swatch.
- The box disappears, but you have now set the proportions of your pattern with regard to your own swatch measurement.
- The vegetation heaped up again, swatches and feathers, thunderheads and inky lace, opaque on the screen of night sky.
- They spent an hour in my closet, cutting tiny swatches from the seams.
- This is because the Form program always operates from a swatch of this size.
- Whilst thinking about the tension swatch, why not calculate the rows?
- Your swatch was 30 stitches to 10 centimetres.